Friday, November 23, 2012

Confection Jewels

I've been searching for a micrometer necklace for some time, and when I finally found one, it was listed much to my ire, as a clamp! However, the fact that it was American Made *almost* made up for this unfortunate error, so I splurged, of course! Check out the site, they have great jewelry for the not so girly girls on your list, and are very affordable ($30ish). I waited to write this post until I got the charm I ordered and it is very detailed and extremely accurate in spite of having the wrong name, it has everything a machinist would want in a mic charm, down to a 0 as the mic is all the way closed and a little lock wheel and rachet. I got it in less than a week, even with the holiday. http://shop.confectionjewels.com/category/union-parts-recreation

No comments:

Post a Comment